Natasha Kirillova of Help for Children Charity will tell you more...
"For more than 20 years, Camp Grace has been a haven for orphans and moms who are desperate to keep their children from going into orphanages in Russia.
Praise God! Land has been purchased for the new Camp Grace. Now, I need partners for building a camp house on the land.
Can you help...?
- Donate $20 to provide one square foot of the building!
- Buy a window and window frame: Donate $85 (18 windows needed).
- Buy a door and door frame: Donate $70 (17 doors needed).
- Provide the foundation for the building: Donate $2800.
- Provide one complete room for the building: Donate $3000.
- Make a donation of any size to help us build the new Camp Grace.
- Pray for the future of Camp Grace and all who will be blessed at the new camp!
We speak of our little summer camp as a “Christian island of happiness and Christ’s love” in the midst of a challenging world.
For all the children, it has never been just a drop of fresh air, but a positive surrounding, where they feel loved and accepted by the leaders of the camps. They develop friendship with new people and learn to live and spend time in an atmosphere free of alcohol or drugs. The children live in a Christian family example—with Bible studies and prayer.
All those years life at the summer village house brought a lot of fruits into the life of the orphans that we help. The camp became a very important and stable part of our ministry. We do not want to stop. We want to be able to minister to more orphans and their families in need! We want it to become a base for different Christian ministries, our guests, to come and share the love of God with the people who search for it so much!
Will you join us in prayer for continuation of our summer camp… with a new location and a new name? Will you help us establish Camp Grace?
Thank you for your consideration and prayers!"
-- Natasha Kirillova, Help for Children Foundation
Need more information? Check out these links for more news about Camp Grace (formerly Bolshevo):