|Boys at one of the orphanages with their new Bibles|
We are praying that YOU will join with us in 2017!
A little more about the ministry...
|Natasha Kirillova with the girls at Jukki orphanage|
- Give children special treats like fruit, tea, and cake when they visit;
- Provide games, craft, and sports items for orphanages;
- Supply special medicines and vitamins for children;
- Celebrate children’s birthdays;
- Give clothing items like socks and underwear.
The need to help orphans in Russia is great: over 3 million orphans and children at risk. Without help, an orphan’s future is bleak: prison, violent death, drugs, alcoholism, prostitution, suicide.
As a partner for the orphanage ministry team, you will receive:
- News about the team you are partnering with (photos, etc.)
- Information about the orphanage you are helping
- Photos and occasional videos about the children and ministry to the children.
- Information about how you can send cards, letters, small gifts to children if you wish.
Other helpful information on Families for Orphans: