|Celebrating July 4th in USA!|
Quick facts about the orphan hosting program:
- Not an adoption program, but many of the Latvian and Ukrainian orphans who come to the United States can be and will be adopted by families they meet during visit;
- Families who host may be interested in adoption, but are under no obligation to adopt a child who is hosted.
- Latvian orphans and Ukrainian orphans, ages 5 years to 15, will live with host families for about 4 weeks, beginning late June, exact dates to be announced.
- Hosting husband and wife must be of the Christian faith and attending a church. (Single mothers may also host.)
- Submit the form above to receive more information.
Please "like" our page on Facebook? Thank you!
Other helpful information on Families for Orphans: