There will be two plenary sessions, but the majority of the conference will be working groups and roundtables with participants divided by area of interest.
Participants can choose from the following tracks:
- Strengthening the family
- Preventing child abandonment
- Motivating believers towards adoption and foster care
- Pre and post-adoption training and support
- Working with children in group homes and orphanages
- Working with children with special needs Mobilizing the non-profit sector in Russia to care for orphans
- Mobilizing the business sector to care for orphans through finance and philanthropy
- Encouraging best practices and improved relationships in working alongside the government system.
|Get involved: help build a Russia with No Orphans!|