You can advocate for adoption tax credit

Many families have benefited from the Adoption Tax Credit that allows a generous credit to be deducted directly from a family's federal (USA) taxes.  This tax credit will be greatly limited if it is not extended by December 31.  Recently, a bill to extend the credit was introduced.   Supporters can now ask their member of the House of Representatives to co-sponsor the bi-partisan H.R. 4373, known as the “Making Adoption Affordable Act.”
You can reach your Representative by calling the U.S. Capitol Operator at 202-225-3121 and asking for your Representative's office. (If you need to find your Representative’s name, go here to find it using your zip code.)
You can convey a clear message simply by expressing that you want to see the adoption tax credit extended, and one or more reasons it matters to you.  You can ask your Representative to become a co-sponsor of The Making Adoption Affordable Act, H.R. 4373.
If you want to learn more about the adoption tax credit go to